Strengthen & Lengthen Online Pilates Class:
Live classes Tuesdays at 7-8pm, but Recordings Available 24/7
Program Start Date: Sept 15th, 2020
6 Week Session Staring Sept 15th 2020 and Ending October 20th 2020
- Live classes Tuesdays at 7-8pm, but recordings available 24/7
- Workouts can be done anywhere, anytime!
- Access to each weeks workout for the entire 6 weeks – Don’t worry if you miss the “Live workout” you can do it at a time that suits you! You can also do the workout several times that week on your own schedule.
- 6 week progressive program led by Pilates & Sport/ Orthopedic Physio Diane Rizzardo
- Access to optional 10 minute weekly 1-on-1 virtual check-in sessions with Diane
- Anyone unable do their regular workout/ gym routine due to COVID
- Anyone looking to improve their Core and Pelvic/ Hip Strength, Power, and Mobility
- Cross training for runners, cyclists and endurance junkies
- Suitable for ages 15 and up
- No previous pilates experience necessary
- Minimal Equipment needed: TheraBands will be used but can be purchased for minimal cost through Metrotown Physiotherapy or most fitness centers.
- $150 total cost for the full 6 week program
- Weekly receipts of $25 will be emailed to all program participants so they can be submitted to extended health for reimbursement (if applicable). The total cost of the program is due up front.
- Covered as Physiotherapy by most Extended Health Plans if you are in BC
Register by calling 604-430-3066
Book Online HERE
Email questions to Diane at [email protected]