All of our physiotherapists have taken post-graduate orthopaedic courses in spinal and peripheral mobilization/manipulations.
• Masters in Physical Therapy from the University of British Columbia
• Bachelor of Kinesiology from the University of British Columbia
• Pilates Teaching Training program completed with Dianne Miller through Vancouver Pilates Center
• Ali plans to begin the Post-Professional Clinical Doctorate in Musculoskeletal Management this year to continue her education and further pursue her interest in chronic pain and musculoskeletal injury.
• Previously a professional ballet dancer, Ali understands the demands and requirements of high level athletes, but enjoys working with clients of all physical abilities and experience
• UBC Men’s Volleyball: Trainer 2013- 2014
• Outside the clinic: you will find Ali hiking with her two dogs, taking her favourite spin class, or relaxing on Galiano Island