Virtual Program Led by Pilates & Sport/Orthopedic Physio
Program Start Date: June 16th 2020
Live Primed for Sport Pilates Workouts: Tuesdays 7:15-8:15 PM
- A weekly “Live 60-minute Primed for Sport Pilates Workout”
- Workouts can be done anywhere, anytime! At home, the Park, the beach!
- Access to each weeks workout for the entire week – Don’t worry if you miss the “Live workout” you can do it at a time that suits you! You can also do the workout several times that week on your own schedule.
- 6 week progressive program tailored specifically for athletes by Pilates & Sport/ Orthopedic Physio Diane Rizzardo
- Access to weekly 1-on-1 virtual check-in sessions with Diane
- Athletes unable to play their sport because of COVID-19
- Athletes looking to improve their Core and Pelvic/ Hip Strength, Power, Mobility
- As an adjunct workout for athletes able to play their sport
- Field Sport Athletes, Hockey Players, Figure Skaters, Gymnasts, Dancers
- Suitable for ages 15 and up
- No previous pilates experience necessary
- No equipment necessary *therabands can be incorporated but are not mandatory
- $150 total cost of the 6 week program
- Weekly receipts of $25 will be emailed to program participants so they can be submitted to extended health if applicable. The total cost of the program is due up front.
- Covered as Physio by most Extended Health Plans as long as you are in BC Canada
Register by calling 604-430-3066
Email questions to Diane at [email protected]